Accounts Payable Assistant
Job Description working for Bradford Council
* Process supplier invoices in the operating system,ensuring they are matched to the correct costs
* Ensure all overhead invoices are authorised and coded to the correct nominal codes and finance period.
* Querying supplier invoices with the relevant department and ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner.
* Maintain a good relationship with suppliers, ensuring they are notified of any queries, in order for speedy resolution.
* Reconcile supplier statements and liaise with suppliers in relation to any discrepancies.
* Manage Purchase Ledger by carrying out weekly aged creditor reports, and clearing all debit balances.
* Pay all suppliers accurately and within agreed credit terms, issuing supplier remittances.
* To be able to cover Payroll & Accounts receivable (Sickness and Holidays)
* Purchasing admin support where required
* Understanding of goods in processe...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 17, 2021|
|Expiry||April 16, 2021|