Cover Supervisor - Bradford
SAAF Education are supporting an academy in Bradford in their search for Cover supervisors for an immediate start. This is a secondary academy, part of a academies group with a real focus on creating a learning environment in which every student can make progress and can access learning.
The position will be working part time in the school when required.
The successful candidate will;
* Be comfortable working with students of all capabilities, including high achievers
* Have a confident and positive approach to classroom management
* Be supported by strong references and a clear DBS.
Working with SAAF you will receive:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A dedicated, specialist consultant supporting you throughout your placement
* Access to CPD both face to face and online
* A prompt and transparent payroll solution.
The position will commence ASAP so a prompt application by way of CV would be beneficial.
SAAF Education is committed to S...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)