Experienced Credit Control/Sales Ledger Clerk required for a rapidly expanding, vibrant service provider based in Shipley.
This is a newly created role due to business demands. Working within a small friendly team and reporting to the Financial Controller duties will include:
* Credit control; checking, setting and managing credit limits.
* Invoicing and managing the sales ledger.
* Administering the purchase ledger (issuing PO, managing monthly BACS runs, dealing with queries).
* Reconciling credit cards, payments, bank statements.
* Providing support with T&C's and term of business.
* Providing cover for weekly payroll as and when required.
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Strong, confident Credit Control skills are essential to this role:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
* The ability to work with minimum supervision and take...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)