HPCareers are recruiting for an experience Filter Aligner to join the Test Dept. within advanced electronics.
* Responsibilities include RF component and module-level alignment, using laboratory equipment within production.
* Perform production and R&D alignment of RF and microwave components, such as multiplexers, RF Filters and passive components
* Capable of tuning high-frequency RF circuits using small hand tools and equipment
* Experienced with components (capacitors, coils, substrates) and attachment media (solders and epoxies)
* Familiar with the use of common laboratory equipment including Vector Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers and oscilloscopes
* Able to read and interpret work instructions, schematics and process procedures to determine sequence of operations and proper alignment techniques
* Ability to test, troubleshoot and rework is desirable
* Previous Filter tuning experience
* Previous experience within the...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)