A new requirement for a Project Manager is available to operate as a project lead on a large residential scheme based in the Ilkey area.
The role would suit those with a strong build background, coupled with experience of managing residential schemes on NEC contracts.
This position will be joining an established main contracting business that is growing regionally and can offer long term stability, future career opportunities, whilst being based within the Yorkshire area.
Therefore, to be considered for the post you should fit the following spec;
* Have a proven track record operating in project lead / no.1 role either as a Senior Site Manager or Project Manager on similar residential or extra care type schemes.
* Be comfortable working on project values from £5m up to £15m,
* Strong commercial skill set.
* A good communicator at all level, with the ability manage and influence client interface.
* All round strong IT skills.