Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a fully qualified Science Teacher to join a dynamic Science department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Bradford. The role is a full-time position starting ASAP.
As a full-time member of staff, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Science Teacher will:
* Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
* Have experience in a similar position
* Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
* Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
* Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years' work history
* Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
* Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||November 03, 2021|
|Expiry||December 03, 2021|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|